Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Easter!

First of all, I need to mention that our little buddy turned 11 months on the 9th. Everyone tells you that it goes by way too fast, and guess what, they're right! I'm excited to start making some plans for his first birthday. I remember right after he was born I was folding some of his 12-18 month clothes and thinking that it would be such a long time before he would ever fit into them. I can't believe that time has arrived, I feel like he was born yesterday.


 How are all of your Easter plans coming along? When I was visiting my parents' house in December I came across some of my brother's baby clothes. For those of you who don't know, I lost my brother, Alex, some time ago. We named our Xander after him so it was really sweet and fun to dress him up in some of the outfits his uncle wore when he was his age. Also, my mom sewed this amazing little Easter outfit which makes it that much more special. I am so excited the the timing was perfect and Xander fit in it just in time.



I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! I'm excited to celebrate with this little man for the first time.


1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I need to find Alex I's photo and post it.

    ReplyDelete