Wednesday, May 14, 2014

1st Birthday Photo Shoot

We had so much fun celebrating our sweet Alexander's 1st birthday this last weekend! My talented and amazingly creative friend Vanessa took some great "one year old" photos of our buddy and despite his somewhat grumpy attitude, we were able to get some great shots! I posted a few of my favorites below.


He was a little apprehensive about the cake... he didn't like how the frosting wouldn't come off of his fingers. 
However, when he FINALLY tasted the frosting (it took about 2 or 3 minutes until he would even put it in his mouth) he loved it!





I love his blue eyes and pink lips in this one. And his bow tie. Okay really I just love everything about this.


It was a blast to capture some great memories of Xander. Go check out Vanessa's blog, she does it all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment