Friday, May 2, 2014

Ciao, Ciao Utah!

We were feeling spontaneous (and a little homesick) a few days ago so we decided to book a trip to Utah. Not only was it awesome to see family and friends but I forgot how many amazing, decently priced, restaurants are there! We basically ate out every meal. 









We were also lucky enough to be there for Blake's sister's 15th birthday and since it was so close to Xander's, she was kind enough to share the spotlight.


Xander also had a great time meeting some new buds. Its been so cold in Minnesota that he really hasn't spent much time outside. He had a blast crawling all around my friend Kelly's backyard. 

(L to R: James, Thea, Benson, Griffin, & Xander)



Xander also went with Addie and Grayson to go visit the baby cows in Nephi. Again, Xander was way more interested in the grass and completely unamused by the calf. 



And perhaps one of the best highlights of Utah was being able to meet these sweet new additions. The timing couldn't have been better for Heather to have her darling baby boy, Will. When we went to lunch earlier that week I told him he better come out or else! I also got to meet my sweet niece Juliet. She's had a rough go from day one but she's doing much better now and is quite possibly the most cuddly baby ever.


Unfortunately, or I guess fortunately depending on who you talk to, The Professor had already left for Italy before we got to Utah. We did get to see "mah mama" for a few days before she headed out to meet him though. She claims she was super sad that we didn't get to spend much time together buuuuuuut I think she got over that pretty quickly.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, Suzy! I didn't realize Heather had her baby. You probably told me but I'm afraid I was in a bit of a fog of lesson plans.

    ReplyDelete