Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Wildcat Detour

Friday night Blake and I were meeting up with some friends who live in Salt Lake. On our way we just happened to pass none other than East High School! For all of you non High School Musical fans out there (shame on you!) East High is the school where all of the High School Musical movies were filmed. Naturally, I was dying to stop. However, I played it cool for a second... The convo went something like this...

Blake: You want to go take pictures?

Amanda: Nah. It's okay, we're up here a lot. Plus, I'm not that nuts (starts biting nails)


Blake: You sure? We have time? You know you're dying to stop...


Amanda: Okay if you insist. (Little did he know I was about to burst from excitement. I guess I am that nuts)


"E" for East! (I think Zac probably sat here)

As you can see Blake was SO excited to be at East. "E" can also be for Efron!

Okay. So I'm kinda lame. But whatever. This made my weekend!

9 comments:

  1. You are too funny...looks like fun though I'll have to admit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep getting weird Asian comments on my blog? Whats that about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, have I told you how much I love you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so perfectly you. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are too cute and I love your sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love you. i seriously wish i was there! can we go sometime and take some jumping photos!? and im disappointed that you didnt include your video on this blog post...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha this made me laugh- especially the last picture !

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete