Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Catch-Up Post

Okay its obviously been awhile since I've been a part of the blogging world, or at least part of the "publishing" blogging world.  Little did you all know, I've still been stalking all your sites so ha! Anywho, I've been avoiding this dreaded post because so much has happened since I last blogged and I don't even know where to start.  Here goes nothing...

June
 I officially graduated.  Like for real.  
 
July
Attended the wedding of the year.  No not Kate Middleton's silly...Annie and Ben's!

Visited new baby Penelope in Texas
Finally, I survived yet another Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  And seriously hoped that it would be my last one...Um wait what?  Did I just say that out loud? Oops.
August
Successfully caught up on all episodes of Glee.  Yes, I finally understand this phenomenon.
 
We hit the news stands! 
September
Celebrated our first year!  We stayed at a Bed and Breakfast in Midway and hung out in Park City.  These were taken on our way up to the Alpine Slide...which still freaks me out by the way...(thanks to the crash of 2003)
 Blake was SOOO excited!
And then of course...attended the BYU game the next day
Which put Blake in an excellent mood for our actual anniversary which happened to fall on the Sunday after the "Holy Massacre."  
 
As you can see this picture was taken before the 2nd half...

Apparently we've had a super exciting summer...Hey lay off!  We really did!  And I was finally able to get that dreaded catch up post out of the way.  Phew!

4 comments:

  1. Ok, you two are so cute. And I want that mustard dress! You kill me.

    Oh, the anniversary sale. They always manage to suck you back in! I remember saying that to your dad once and he was like, "oh no. She's not doing it this year." Famous last words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alli! My mom made that dress...she's pretty amazing.

    And yes...I've been complaining to my dad for at least 3 years that I'm done. haha We'll see when that actually happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post. Glad to see you are still together after a whole year! Only eternity to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to have you back in the publishing Blogger world. Missed ya! Cute pictures. You two look like you have a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete