Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!!


Graduation is approaching rapidly and I have anxiety. No no, not because I am graduating but because all my best friends are and I'm at the BYzoo (ba ha!) for another YEAR. Oof, what a hassle. Anywho, because all these friends of mine are taking off every which way we decided we were in need of a bonding trip. And what brings people closer together than a VEGAS VACATION?! Okay, I can think of a lot of things but this was the best we could come up with on such late notice. Plus, Vegas + Conference= the ultimate juxtapose. Or at least I think it does, truthfully I just really wanted to say juxtapose. There. I said it again. Okay so anyway, the weekend was just fab. We ate In n' Out 4 times in 3 days, laid by the pool, and shopped.
One of the many In n' Out runs..Caesar's Palace
Our favorite pastime..Imitating hallway pictures, this kept us occupied for at least an hour one night...Ya, ever wondered what Mormon girls do in Vegas? Here ya go.
Well bonding was acheived and good times were had, we even taught Heid (right)how to go cross eyed. Love the Vegas.




17 comments:

  1. I hope you sung the juno song at least 6 times too. I need a road trip and mama carolene is going on one without me next week. ayn sad.

    p.s. you look amazing in all these pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to Vegas this weekend too! Hopefully I can have as much fun as you imitating paintings. I'm crossing my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. Have you really not added my blog to your favorite blogs?????? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't figure out how! It like won't let me haha...teach me your ways blog queen..I am hopeless. PS imitating pictures kept Heid and I interested for at least an hour, one can only hope you and Ty share the same bonding experience

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why it just ran my name all together like that. oof, what a hassle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mommy is craving that In 'n Out burger in your hand. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. to Jenica - I can't add you blog to my favorites either. Is it because it's private?

    I have it bookmarked and can view it that way, but not in the sidebar of my blog.

    Sigh, again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. to Jenica (again): That would be "your" blog, not "you" blog. Sorry, I'm an English teacher and we notice things like that.

    Truly, I'm sorry. I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how dang cute is your bathing suit? nordstrom?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neesh and Amanda--I have an In & Out just a few miles up the road from me. Come on over.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alli go to Victoria's Secret online, they have the cutest swimsuits and they're pretty cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Manda and Neesh,

    My blog must be retarded! Oh no. You can't add it like you add the others?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. neesh, manda and shawnie: nothing compares to a ray's hell burger. they are divine. now you must all come visit and partake.

    ps suz, remember when i crashed yours and lauren's vegas trip? ahhh...that was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. dear amanda gedicks 51,
    i love your blog. thanks for having one. i miss you.
    love your friend,
    kirstin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can divine and hell co exist in describing an object? Interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  16. only if it's a divine ray's hell burger.

    jenica, i don't think i can add yours either. i just thought you hadn't updated in the last 5 months!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay, maybe I haven't added your e-mail addresses to our exclusive private blog. Amanda, Necia and Annie--what are your e-mails?

    ReplyDelete